MASHPEE, MA—An 18-month infant is reportedly recovering from a severe case of heatstroke today after local parking lot attendees found her trapped inside a sweet-ass Camaro, police said in a press conference today.
Officials said the infant, Annabelle West of Mashpee, was hospitalized with extreme heat exposure after being left unattended in the friggin’ awesome four-wheeled machine—a 1968 Chevy Camaro SS 350 with a sick white paint job and black vinyl interior—for over 30 minutes on Tuesday while her mother was shopping at the local Safeway.
“At approximately 10:50 a.m. this morning, police received alerts from supermarket employees of a small child trapped in the backseat of an absolutely nasty ’68 Camaro,” Lt. Mike McCusker told reporters. “Officers immediately responded to the scene and discovered a vintage first-generation ride with a fully restored exterior, original 302 V8 engine under the hood, and a sick chrome alternator.”
“Based on what we know, the exhaust is from Flowmaster and it sounds awesome,” McCusker continued. “The child was taken to Mercy Hospital, and I bet that Camaro can really fucking purr.” (more…)