The Unofficial Camaro Fan Sitesince 1995
Buy and Sell Camaro parts on our Facebook Group
1988 Iroc Z Camaro 5.7 tuned port. auto
$5,400 - Hewett, WV
This car has been in the garage since 2001. No rust, very solid car and never been cut on. All original drive train W/87000 miles. Needs fuel pump but will crank and start briefly by spraying fuel in it. Right rear caliper sticking also. Hewett Creek WV 25108 thanks for sharing ... See MoreSee Less
New in box. GTS Smoke Headlight Covers for 93-97 Camaro.
$35 - Elgin, IL
New in Original box, never used. GTS Headlight Covers. Smoke color, Acrylic. Fits 93-97 Camaro . No drilling for installation. Sold as a set 1-left and 1 right headlight cover. Shipping and handling is extra. Pm for a shipping quote. Pick up in Elgin, IL. If you live local, I can meet you in the areas surrounding Elgin. Cross posted.Cash only. ... See MoreSee Less
Anyone Good At Identifying A Motor Without Casting Number Just Need An Idea Of What's In My Camaro
FREE - CRESTVIEW, FL
I can send a picture , it's been modified I believe it's a 400 sbc motor but there's 4 different types if those and I'm not sure if your be able to know without a casting number ... See MoreSee Less
Brian Busche updated the description of the group Camaro Parts.
New posts now appear on CAMARO.COM
**Please Read Before Posting**
Remember this group is mainly for selling/trading/buying Camaro parts or complete cars.
1: No crap talk. Make an offer if you want and keep your comments (including silly pictures or stickers/emojis) to yourself if you don't agree with the sale offer. The only exception to this rule is when someone asks for advice on their sale offer. Not following this rule will get you banned from this group. There will be one polite request per person to follow rule 1. Any additional violation of this rule will result in removal.
2. Only post sales. All other posts not offering sales of Camaro compatible parts or cars will be deleted.
3. Please " No Piggy Backing on Original Post"(If you have the same FS/ISO please create your own post.
4. No auction style posts. No “make offer” posts allowed. This will be at the discretion of the admins.
7. Please be polite and respectful of others.
8. Keep it positive. No Negative Nancies or Drama Queens allowed.
9. If you are kicked out of the group you may PM an admin to request to be let back in if you promise to follow the rules moving forward. There will be no re-admittance if you botch up that last chance.
10. No posts from shops/business/dealers without prior consent.
11. From time to time admins might make posts that don't 100% align with these rules.
Remember at the end of the day we all share a common hobby and passion. Don’t ruin the group for everyone.
Posting about selling/trading/buying experiences:
Please comment on this pinned post with all feedback about selling/trading/buying experiences with others in the group to keep the main feed clear for offers.
If you have any questions please message admins to to discuss. ... See MoreSee Less
my 2011 SS Camaro
$15,000 - Fort Worth, TX
Has a cold air intake,custom exhaust. LED tail lights,blacked out. Z/28 rims. I have a brand new set of rotors for the front. Brand new Michelin tires as well. ... See MoreSee Less